True to its name, El Tesoro is something to be treasured. Nestled in the mineral-rich highlands of Jalisco, El Tesoro’s community of artisans at La Altena distillery understand “The Art of Tequila”.
For three generations and counting, the Coronado family, El Tesoro’s distillers, have maintained an uncompromising attention to the details of their craft.
The agave used to make El Tesoro is harvested only once it’s perfectly ripened, a process which can take six to nine years.
The patience pays off in a complex and richly flavored tequila, which carries with it the pride and passion of El Tesoro’s jimadores and distillers.WEBSITE
Our Blanco tequila is unaged and bottled immediately after distillation to capture the essence of our highland blue weber agave.
The minerality of our soil and water shines through in this traditional, agave-forward tequila.
● Appearance: Crystal clear
● Aroma: Fresh agave mixed with honey and a touch of green olive
● Taste: Sweet taste balanced with agave, white pepper and subtle green notes
● Double Gold Medal - San Francisco Spirits Competition 2022
● 96 Points and Chairman's Trophy - Ultimate Spirits Challenge 2022
We age our Reposado tequila in American oak ex-bourbon barrels for nine to eleven months.
This careful process creates a sweet and smoky flavor, with hints of vanilla and oak.
● Appearance: Straw
● Aroma: Smoky oak with hints of fruit, vanilla and dill
● Taste: Robust blend of oak and agave with smoke and pepper
● Double Gold Medal - San Francisco Spirits Competition 2021
● 94 Points - Ultimate Spirits Challenge 2021
We slowly age our Añejo tequila in American oak ex-bourbon barrels for two to three years.
This aging process imparts a stronger influence of oak but still allows the spirit to maintain the complexion of agave.
● Appearance: Gold
● Aroma: Floral jasmine and oaky character with agave back notes
● Taste: Sweet agave balanced with pepper, oak and floral tones
Attendees must be 21 years of age or older to attend this event. A government-issued photo id is required for admittance. All ticket sales are final and non-refundable. Tickets are transferable to people above 21 years of age. The event will be held rain or shine.
TequilaX is an event presented by iGo Marketing & Entertainment. © 2023. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners.